2200 watts, 18.3A, 120V
Built in 30A outlet for easy parallel capability with another EU2200i
Ideal for TV, DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
Great for RV applications
Super quiet - like a conversation
Inverter - stable power for computers & sensitive equipment
Full model name EU2200ITA1
Engine Honda GXR120
AC Output 120V 2200W max. (18.3A) , 1800W rated (15A)
Receptacles 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125 V receptacle
DC Output NA
Starting System Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity .95 gal.
Run Time per Tankful 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
Dimensions (L x W x H) 20.0" x 11.4" x 16.7"
Noise Level 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load How loud is this?
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Power for your furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and more
- Super quiet
- Convenient electric start
- Fuel efficient - up to 20 hrs on 3.4 gal of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Engine: Honda GX200
- AC Output: 120V 3000W max.(25A) 2800W rated (23.3A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capaci’ty: 3.4 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful 7.1 hrs. @ rated load, 20 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.9" x 17.6" x 22.0"
* Noise Level 57 dB(A) @ rated load, 50 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
Honda EU 6500Wt / 50Amp Generators:
- Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase
- Frequency 60 Hertz
- Rated Watts 5500 Watts / Surge Watts 6500 Watts
- Uses gasoline as fuel source
- Gas Tank Size 4.5 Gallons
- Has Idle Control, Hour Meter, Voltage Meter
- Has a 60 Amp F Connector for bates cable, a 3 prong 30 amp twist lock connector, a 4 prong 30 amp twist lock and (2) 20 amp Edison connectors
* We also send all of our 6500 Generators out with a full gas can and a 60 amp gang box. We do charge for gas usage and recommend refilling the generators and gas cans before returning.
7000 watts, 120/240V
Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
Fuel efficient - runs up to 18 hours on 5.1 gal of fuel
Convenient electric start
Inverter - stable power for computers and more
Fuel injected - better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance
Engine Honda GX390 EFI
AC Output 120/240V 7000W max. (58.3/29.1A) 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
Receptacles 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
DC Output N/A
Starting System Recoil, electric
Fuel Tank Capacity 5.1 gal.
Run Time per Tankful 6.5 hrs.@ rated load, 18.0 hrs. @ 1/4 load
Dimensions (L x W x H) 33.4" x 27.6" x 28.4"
Noise Level 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 52 dB(A) @ 1/4 load How loud is this?